Extended Stay Apartments in Brooklyn
Extended Stay Brooklyn Center
Our extended stay apartments in Brooklyn are a great idea if you are looking at staying in NYC for a longer duration. We offer a vast collection of apartments in the location which come well equipped with all necessary contemporary amenities and facilities that you desire in addition to strategic locations in close proximity to major public transit facilities, tourist attractions and a lot more.
Brooklyn overlaps into Kings County and is the highest populated county in the State. The borough of Brooklyn is one of the most historic and popular locations in NYC and is named after a Dutch village called Breukelen. The land border is shared with the Queens borough at Long Island’s western end while there are multiple tunnel and bridge links to Manhattan over the East River. Staten Island is readily accessible through the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge. Brooklyn is one of the most historic and famous places to stay in New York City for extended time periods.
You can take the help of our award-winning reservations team for finding extended stay apartments in Brooklyn. Our team will help you find the best units which are tailored to meet your needs and come with all the amenities and facilities that you require.
Finding Extended Stay Apartments in Brooklyn
There are several options available if you wish to find extended stay apartments in Brooklyn. Some of the top picks include the following:
- Wythe Avenue Williamsburg
- Prospect Heights- Underhill Avenue
- Wythe Avenue Furnished Apartments
- Prospect Heights Furnished Rentals
- Bedford-Stuyvesant Brooklyn Furnished Apartment
- South Slope Furnished Apartment
- Clinton Hill Furnished Apartment
These are only some of the available options in our portfolio at this location. We give you multiple options to choose from including studios and 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Studios are suitable for solo travelers and couples while the latter options are more suitable for slightly bigger traveling groups and families. Whatever be your requirements, we will help you find the best option that syncs with your needs to the fullest.
Why Book Extended Stay Apartments in Brooklyn?
You should definitely consider booking extended stay apartments in Brooklyn for the sheer comfort and privacy that you will ultimately enjoy during your stay. We give you apartments that are supremely comfortable, come with adequate space, quality furnishings and all necessary amenities, facilities and appliances that are necessary for modern living. We also make sure that you get centrally located apartments that are situated in close proximity to several public transit networks, tourist attractions, historical sites and major places of business. Staying for long periods of time in NYC means that you will naturally need space, flexibility and privacy in that order. Our apartments fit the bill on all counts!
Facilities in Our Extended Stay Apartments in Brooklyn
Our extended stay apartments in Brooklyn come with a wealth of amenities and facilities for travelers. Some of them include:
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Intercom systems
- Flat screen television
- Cable packages
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Washer dryer machine
Some apartments also have additional onsite facilities including swimming pools, rooftop terraces, community lounges, fitness facilities, spa facilities, conference facilities, bars, cafes, restaurants and more. It all depends on the apartment type, locality and some other parameters.
Cost of Extended Stay Apartments in Brooklyn
If you are worrying about the cost of extended stay apartments in Brooklyn, you need not fret at all. We offer apartments at really reasonable prices even during peak seasons which usually witness a considerable rush of travelers. Our prices are fair and competitive without any hidden costs involved. You can also expect 24-hour assistance, support and management for swiftly resolving your queries during your stay. This ensures a super comfortable stay for you at all times.
Top Things to Do Near Our Extended Stay Apartments in Brooklyn
Brooklyn offers several attractions and things to do for tourists and locals alike. Here are some of them:
- Dekalb Market Hall - This is located within the City Point Mall, next to Trader Joe’s on the ground floor and covers a whopping 60,000 sq. ft. in Downtown Brooklyn. Amongst the multiple vendors, you will find Forager’s Market offering artisanal offerings, Ample Hills, the famous creamery and of course, Belle Cheese, the noted cheese-makers. Katz’s Deli is also present here.
- Pilot, Pier 6, Brooklyn Bridge Park - Pilot is one of the most loved wooden schooners in all of America and the ship was once used during World War II for ferrying soldiers. It has circumnavigated the whole world not just once but also twice! She then came to Pier 6 in Brooklyn Bridge Park to become a unique floating restaurant cum bar. The northern promenade of the pier is where you will find lip-smacking sustainable seafood including lobster rolls, soft shell crab po’boys and scallop ceviche as well. Pilot is also a site for several programs and a living museum in its own right.
- Brooklyn Grange - You will be amazed to know that New York City has one of the biggest rooftop soil farms in the world, churning out in excess of 50,000 pounds of organic produce annually. With a couple of locations in Long Island City (Queens) and Brooklyn Navy Yard, Brooklyn Grange has several workshops and educational programs held throughout the year including mushroom cultivation, beekeeping, floral design and delicious farm to table meals. A guided farm tour is just what you need to truly experience Brooklyn in a whole new light.
- Hotel Brooklyn Bridge Rooftop - 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge is a great place to visit when you are in DUMBO. The rooms have fabulous views of Manhattan but the rooftop is where you should stop for a cocktail or two with its glorious views of the waterfront, One World Trade Center and Statue of Liberty. Enjoy the plunge pool here and wraparound terrace along with the delectable finger food here.
- Pioneer Works - Pioneer Works is a fabulous space for enjoying residencies of artists, educational programs, exhibitions and live performances. The Red Hook based huge community center is known for its prowess in fields like science, art, music and technology. Workshops are readily available across an array of fields.
- Prospect Park - Brooklyn has its own 526-acre green oasis named Prospect Park which has been designed by the names behind Central Park, i.e. Calvert Vaux and Frederick Law Olmsted. The park has its own boathouse, zoo, band-shell, nature conservancy program, lake and playgrounds. The Breeze Hill entrance is where Smorgasburg, the flea market-esque food festival takes place every Sunday.
- Royal Palms Shuffleboard Club - Shuffleboard can actually be an interesting sport in its own right! Learn more at Royal Palms in Brooklyn which draws millennials in large numbers across its 10 courts with food trucks, DJs and board games for company. Everyone has a complimentary lesson here to begin wit
- The Bell House - The Bell House is where you will find unique attractions including comedy shows, dance parties with 80s themes, NPR hosted trivia sessions, movies and literary readings among others. This is a transformed warehouse from the 1920s which is now a prominent live music venue cum bar cum cultural destination. Grab your specialty craft beer from the extensive oak bar and enjoy an enriching evening.
- Brooklyn Barge - Brooklyn Barge is the ideal spot in Greenpoint for a spot of al fresco drinking! Get over the docked vessel here beside Transmitter Park and find several delicious bites on the menu like griddled quesadillas, Mexican-style corn, vegan chorizo tacos and more. There are various events hosted by the barge in addition to catch and release fishing activities, scuba classes, stand-up paddle-boarding and sailing lessons.
- Brooklyn Museum - Brooklyn Museum is where you will get a fascinating glimpse into a whopping 1.5 million works by legends like Georgia O’Keefe, Norman Rockwell and Edward Hopper among others. The museum has several temporary exhibits that are cutting-edge, innovative and experimental.
- Brooklyn Brewery - The historic Brooklyn Brewery certainly deserves a visit during your trip. This craft brewery has interesting batch tours where you can learn more about brewing with amazing tastings for company! Taste the signature Brooklyn Lager while sampling the seasonal Brooklyn Summer Ale as well.
Shopping Near Our Extended Stay Apartments in Brooklyn
Thinking of going shopping in Brooklyn? Here are some of the top options that are worth considering:
- Brooklyn Flea - Brooklyn Flea is a paradise for shopaholics, offering antiques, trinkets, crafts and artwork, vintage apparel and collectibles along with jewelry. The two locations are in Williamsburg and DUMBO where you can indulge your shopping desires to the hilt along with sampling tantalizing local produce as well.
- Industry City - Industry City is a converted industrial complex with several delightfully refurbished warehouse buildings and a fusion of everything from eating, shopping, drinking, art and murals. This warehouse complex has some of the best eateries including the Japan Village along with the vibrant shopping scene, offering everything from resellers of apparel to artisans who work in their own retail spaces as well. There are numerous murals and installations that have been commissioned as well.
- Empire Stores - One of the most popular zones for shopping in Brooklyn, you will find it right beside the Brooklyn Bridge Park with accompanying panoramic views of Manhattan. Empire Stores in DUMBO is a great place to find several designers, contemporary apparel, accessories and more. Find the Timeout Marketplace here along with West Elm, Feed Supply and many others.
- L Train Vintage - L Train Vintage is where you will love fishing out amazing vintage picks. One of the most affordable and welcoming places to shop in Brooklyn, you will love the ambience here without a doubt! The curated collections of fashion for both women and men are really tempting to say the least!
- Artists & Fleas - Another hip joint for a spot of shopping is Artists & Fleas which is situated in Williamsburg. It sells items created by diverse creators and other creative locals with an inventory of 75+ sellers in its kitty. From unique gifts to unique souvenirs and accessories, there is something for every visitor here. The traditional flea market feel is absent and this means that you can shop at your own pace for discovering several hidden treasures from the independent stores and outlets of artisans.
- Erie Basin - Erie Basin is situated in the Red Hook neighborhood on the waterfront which was once the busiest destination on the New York Harbor. This vintage reseller and jeweler comes with a unique name that is linked to the rich history of New York while offering a fabulous collection of home furnishings and antique jewelry that you will be unable to resist. The location is critically applauded for its statement pieces that have been skillfully repurposed.
- Black Gold Records - Music buffs looking for old records and hip vinyl collections should love this store. Black Gold Records is one of the oldest surviving music stores in NYC while many others have perished over the years. You can also pick up several antiques here while sipping some delightful coffee as well.
- Brooklyn Superhero Supply Store - The Brooklyn Superhero Supply Store at Park Slope is one of the quirkiest stores that you will find, offering everything from supplies to masks, capes and more! Superhero stuff comes alive in various forms here and you can indulge your childhood fantasies to the hilt as well! It also supports the 826NYC Foundation which is a non-profit that offers after-school workshops and tutoring for struggling youth and students.
- Books Are Magic - Bookworms should relish the trip to Books Are Magic, one of the hidden gems in Brooklyn. This independent and charming bookstore has survived the technology era with its own flourishing base of loyal patrons. Going to this bookstore in Cobble Hill will be a great thing to do indeed! Emma Straub, the novelist, saw her favorite book store down its shutters and then desired to start her own outlet at Cobble Hill. You will find rare titles and bestsellers alike in tandem with several events and the lovely mural outside the building.
- Supreme - Supreme is one of the coolest stores that you can visit in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. This skate brand has a cult following in Brooklyn and sells skateboards, accessories and themed apparel alike. Merchandise is sold offline and is immensely popular amongst locals. The Williamsburg space is bigger than the original location and the vibe is hip meets unique fashion. Very inventive indeed.
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.