Short Term Apartment Rentals in Sydney
Short Term Rentals in Sydney
Are you looking for the best short term rentals in Sydney? You will be delighted to know that we have a wide range of options in our kitty pertaining to short term accommodation in Sydney and a large variety of apartment rentals in Sydney.
We offer apartments and rental units that cater to almost all preferences and requirements, offering ample space for solo travelers, families, couples, larger traveling groups, business or corporate travelers and more. Our apartments are also suitably equipped with all vital amenities, facilities and appliances that you require for a comfortable and convenient stay.
Our short stay apartments in Sydney are also located in close proximity to major business centers, corporate hubs and public transit facilities for maximum convenience while leisure travelers and families may also expect proximity to major shopping, dining and entertainment destinations along with major tourist attractions or landmarks galore.
Our reservations team will help you zero in on the best possible apartment for your needs at competitive rates even during peak seasons. Whatever be your needs, we at TheSqua.re are ready to offer everything you require for a memorable trip to Sydney.
Why Book Short Term Accommodation in Sydney?
You should definitely consider booking our short term accommodation in Sydney for various reasons. Firstly, our apartment rentals in Sydney come with ample space and flexibility which you will enjoy in considerable measure throughout your stay.
Secondly, our short stay apartments in Sydney are well equipped with all the appliances, amenities, facilities and security features that you require for complete peace of mind and a fulfilling experience throughout your stay in Sydney.
We offer apartments that are strategically located in close proximity to all major business hubs, tourist landmarks and public transportation facilities. You get the freedom to come and go as per your own itinerary along with more privacy in comparison to conventional hospitality accommodation.
Here are our top short term rentals in Sydney:
Short Term Rentals in Sydney for Corporate Travelers
Business and corporate travelers should certainly check out our short term rentals in Sydney for diverse reasons. Enjoy your freedom and privacy in your own apartment in Sydney with all the facilities and amenities that you require for maximum convenience.
You will definitely appreciate the extra space on offer along with the plush furnishings and abundant avenues for entertainment and recreation as well. Stay connected to your loved ones with aplomb or have colleagues over for some much-needed brainstorming.
Relax in comfort after a hard day at work or simply enjoy easy proximity to your place of work, business centers, public transport facilities and even several tourist landmarks and dining destinations for your days off.
Short Term Rentals in Sydney for Leisure Travelers
Families and leisure travelers will also find it more convenient to opt for our short term rentals in Sydney. Families will find ample space available for everyone right from spouses and the children to parents or in-laws.
All vital amenities, appliances, safety features and other facilities will be at your fingertips. It is just like staying in your own home away from home while you are visiting Sydney. You will also enjoy easy access to facilities of public transportation along with tourist attractions, restaurants, shopping centers, bars, pubs, cafes, parks and a lot more.
Greater privacy and freedom will be synonymous with your Melbourne odyssey courtesy our short stay apartments in Sydney.
Top Attractions Near Our Short Term Apartment Rentals in Sydney
There are several attractions located in close proximity to our short term apartment rentals in Sydney. These include the following:
- Bondi Beach - Bondi Beach is one of the most iconic tourist destinations in Sydney. Surfing classes are readily held here for visitors including a beginners’ course spanning two hours which covers water safety basics in tandem with catching waves, techniques and paddling among other aspects. The beach is also a bustling zone with plenty to explore, eat and have a ball in general.
- Chinese Garden of Friendship - This is another dimension to your Sydney trip altogether. The garden is really peaceful and beautifully designed and you will find it hard to picture that you are standing in the heart of Sydney with its imposing skyscrapers. The garden is large and you will love venturing through the delightful bamboo forests and stone bridges for reaching the pavilions. Sit beside the glimmering water and watch Koi schools meander along or simply admire the magnificent Dragon Wall which was a gift from China. It symbolizes the friendship between Guangdong, the Chinese province and New South Wales.
- Fairlight Beach Snorkel Tour - You can actually discover fascinating marine life in Australia right from leather jackets and cockatoo fish to sea urchin and pomfrets at Manly. The Dive Center Manly has several Snorkel Safaris covering three popular zones in this area. Fairlight is a great beach to embark on a snorkeling tour. In a swim lasting roughly 40 minutes, you will view several wonders in the marine ecosystem including crimson banded wrasse, goatfish and even pygmy leatherfish to name a few. You may also view jellyfish if you’re lucky. Snorkeling here will be a one of a kind experience by all means.
- Walking Tour to Manly from Spit - The winding trail leading to Manly from Spit covers approximately 10 kilometers. You can do it backward by commencing at the Spit Bridge and then walk along the beautiful coastline passing through Clontarf Point and the Clontarf Reserve. You will find amazing swimming options at Castle Rock while there will be stunning views of the cliffs and bushland within the Sydney Harbor National Park. There are several other opportunities for taking a dip and Reef Bay is where you should head or check out Washaway Beach.
- Scenic World - Scenic World is where you should head for a whole lot of fun while you are in Sydney. Scenic World has its own original Scenic Railway which goes down 52 degrees on the incline towards the floor of the valley while there is also the Scenic Skyway which is a glass-bottomed cable car traveling across cliff tops. The Scenic Cableway is a cable car that ascends and descends while giving you a fantastic view of the Three Sisters, Mount Solitary, Orphan Rock and Katoomba Falls along with the Scenic Walkway which is a charming wooden walkway on the floor of the forest.
- Centennial Park - Centennial Park is the best option for catering to your equestrian needs with its network of inner-city riding schools including Eastside Riding, Sydney Horse, Budapest Riding School, Papillon Riding School and Centennial Stables alike. You can enjoy gazing at the lovely surroundings when you are going around this 3.6-kilometer horse track.
- Museum of Contemporary Art - The MCA (Museum of Contemporary Art) was transformed once again in the year 2012 and currently offers 50% extra floor space in tandem with possessing a rooftop café, cutting-edge education center, sculpture terrace and a lot more. There is a stunning showcase of contemporary art from Australia in addition to the popular Today Tomorrow Yesterday display.
- Chinatown Night Markets - The Chinatown Night Markets line Dixon Street which is lined with colorful and vibrant market stalls. You will find the best street food from several parts of Asia here for a truly yummy experience! Try the yum cha here along with the sushi, pho and teppanyaki among other delights in store. Dynasty offers lively karaoke nights while Golden Century is the late-night hangout that you should not miss.
- Sydney Zoo - The Sydney Zoo is approximately 35 kilometers away from its Sydney CBD and you will love the vast range of wildlife along with the novel layout, beautiful pathways and fascinating aquatic creatures spanning the deltas, rivers and shallow seas of the world in tandem with animals from South-East Asia and Africa alike.
- Paddy’s Markets - Paddy’s Markets have been popular in the city for more than 150 years. Paddy’s is the largest market in the whole city with more than 1,000 stalls covering the entire stretch to Flemington from Haymarket. This is the best place for finding charming souvenirs, fun accessories and lip-smacking food alike.
- Luna Park - Luna Park is certainly worth a visit for its beautiful photographic backdrop, rides at the amusement park and a lot more. You will also love gorging on a delicious meal within the Ferris Wheel carriage. There is a dedicated Coney Island zone too, inspired by the original USA Coney Island.
- Historic Museums - Sydney is home to several top-class museums that offer wonderful glimpses into the future, present and past of the city along with showcasing fabulous collections from across the world. There is an intriguing collection of natural history at the Australian Museum while the Powerhouse Museum emphasizes mainly on design, science, innovation and technology while exhibits cover aspects like steam engines, 80s lifestyles and even a dancing robot which is a key attraction as well. The Hyde Park Barracks Museum is a World Heritage Site as listed by UNESCO which offers interesting historical glimpses of the past.
Shopping Destinations Near Our Short Term Rentals in Sydney
There are several shopping destinations located in close proximity to our short term rentals in Sydney. These include the following:
- Sydney Tower Westfields - This is one of the key shopping destinations in the Sydney Central Business District (CBD). The center is situated near Pitt Street Mall and Market Street and has 6 floors with more than 250 food, lifestyle and fashion outlets on offer. You will come across several leading brands here including Christian Louboutin, Chanel, Calvin Klein, Gucci, Mulberry, Prada and Versace along with local picks such as JB Hi-Fi, Cotton On and Dotti. The upper floors have the key attraction named the Sydney Tower Eye.
- Pitt Street Mall - The Pitt Street Mall is situated right in the middle of the buzzing CBD in Sydney. This is situated adjacent to the Sydney Tower Westfields and is one of the busiest shopping junctions in Australia. The mall is housed in a couple of city blocks while housing 600+ specialty outlets and stores in tandem with individual shopping arcades and centers. These include the Strand Arcade, Sydney Arcade, Glasshouse, Westfield Sydney and Mid City Shopping Center. The Pitt Street Mall is also home to several brands like Myer and David Jones along with several other well-known stores.
- The Rocks Market - The Rocks Market is situated within the popular The Rocks precinct and is a gathering of artisan creators from Sydney. 200+ stalls are located at the Rocks which offer everything from arts and crafts to homeware. There is a wide range of food and beverages here along with several stalls, restaurants and cafes. This market is situated just opposite to the Sydney Opera House and you can take a wonderful photograph of the same here.
- Strand Arcade - The Strand Arcade is a well-known shopping center which is situated right at the heart of the CBD in Sydney, nestled between the Pitt Street Mall and George Street. The Victorian-esque arcade has been an integral part of the history of Sydney ever since the year 1892 and is the sole arcade that has retained its original magnificence. There are close to 80 retail stores inside with products covering everything from designer fashion to specialist beauty and body care products. Multiple food outlets are also housed here including the iconic Haigh’s Chocolates. The location puts this center in close proximity to several landmarks including the Westfields Shopping Center.
- Chinatown - Chinatown here is the biggest in Australia and is located in the southern portion of the CBD in the city at Haymarket. Surrounding thoroughfares have several shopping options available including the bustling Chinatown Night market which takes place every Friday on Dixon Street.
- Glebe Markets - Glebe Market is one of the most popular shopping centers in Sydney and is situated in a highly strategic location. There are 200+ outlets here that offer everything from second-hand products to records, books and clothing to jewelry and art and craft galore.
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.