Crescent Road Penthouse
The Palm Jumeirah is the perfect location for a blissful Dubai stay that boasts plenty to do. It’s home to some of the most luxurious hotels such as the renowned ‘Atlantis The Palm‘ with world famous restaurant Nobu, Aquaventure Water Park and The Lost Chambers - an aquarium like no other.
- Dubai International Airport 22.4miles
- Palm Atlantis Monorail Station 1.36 miles
- Rooftop Terrace
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Security deposit's required
- Private garden
- Room with small balcony
- Walk on Balcony
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Private patio
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Bicycle available on request
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Handy Telephone
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Cable
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Technical support staff
- High speed broadband connection
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Is the Security Guard Serviced Contracted
- Are there written guard post descriptions and post orders
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
Lavish in the luxury of a private penthouse with a large terrace and private pool with beautiful sea views. Include the bonus of overlooking the palm-tree sculpted archipelago of the world-famous Dubai Palm and you’ve got yourself a holiday to brag about. This contemporary stunning penthouse reflects Arabia’s ancient cities with a side of its glistening modernity, sitting adjacent to one of its most trailblazing hotels, the Atlantis. Hop onto the mainland in just 15 minutes for Dubai Marina, JBR and the metro to go further afield.
The living space of this fourbedroom penthouse has fabulous furnishings and fittings to include a large open living-room with high ceilings allowing for all that natural light to brighten up the space and accompanying seating, a coffee table, modern art a TV and access to the terrace.
There is a stunning dining table with comfortable seating to accommodate for up to eight guests.
The master bedroom features a king-size bed with premium bedding, sidetables and lamp lighting with fitted wardrobes for your
convenience. The en suite bathroom contains a walkin shower along with his and her sinks. The bedroom also has its own private balcony
allowing you to wake up and take in the amazing views of Dubai’s famous Palm. The double bedroom is also furnished to an exceptionally high
standard featuring modern art, two double-beds, premium bedding, sidetables, and luxurious reading chair along with amazing sea views. The en suite bathroom is fitted with a large bathtub along with his and her sinks. The queen-bedroom is fitted with a luxurious bed and
modern light fittings, along with modern art. The room looks out to the breathtaking sea views that this penthouse has to offer. The
bathroom includes a walkin shower, allowing for a relaxing stay. The single bedroom includes a comfortable single bed along with a
luxurious floor to ceiling headboard. The room has direct access to terrace allowing you to wake up and take a dip in the private pool. The
bathroom includes a walkin shower.
This apartment offers guests access to a swimming pool and lap pool, spa and health centre, beach club and gym as well as on-site restaurants and cafés. Feel safe and secure with 24- hour front desk security, CCTV cameras and concierge.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.