The historic village of Inchicore is 20 minutes by bus from Dublin City Centre, passing by some main attractions like the Phoenix Park, Kilmainham Gaol and Guinness Storehouse. Inchicore Studios are easy to reach from any part of the country, via the M50 and are ideally located for exploring the city or doing business in the many industrial estates and business parks in the vicinity.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Central heating
- Lift access
- Safety deposit box
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Dining table and chairs
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Inchicore Suites consists of 21 studios, purpose-built for – and by – Canbe Hospitality. By bringing together our construction experience and years of feedback from our guests, we believe we have created a unique and special place for you to stay on the edge of Dublin city. We chose Inchicore for its unique location at the heart of the city, in vibrant Dublin 8, with easy access to main arterial routes. The tree-lined ambience of Inchicore village Main Street is an added bonus.
As with all Canbe Suites, Inchicore Studios are fully equipped for self-catering and entertaining. The double beds can be turned into twins, and each apartment has a luxury fold-out couch to accommodate a further two people. Linen and towels are changed weekly, if you’d like it changed daily we can do so for an additional charge. We have put a great deal of care into the interior decoration, giving each studio its own unique character. You’ll also find a few luxury extras – like a Nespresso machine.
If you are arriving by car be sure to book a parking space, conveniently located in the basement of the building.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.