Portmarnock Apartment Dublin
Residents of Torcaill get to enjoy a wide variety of amenities in their immediate locality.
Portmarnock Sports and Leisure Centre is just across the road and Naomh Mearnog Gaa is within a hop, skip and jump. Excellent primary and secondary schools are within walking distance along with local neighbourhood shopping. A short commute in and out the city centre is available with bus and rail services. The extensive residential amenities available in Portmarnock village and its environs including Malahide and Howth are all easily accessible. Dublin International Airport is less than 5km away.
Portmarnock lies on the coast between Malahide and Baldoyle, along the northern commuter railway line out of Dublin.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|4 Bedroom 3 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||€325||€325|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Malahide 1.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: On street Parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Underfloor heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Business centre
- Tenancy agreement required
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dust pan and brush
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
The spacious 4-bedroom apartment with terrace is located at Torcaill.
This house has an attractive brick front facade with bay window and is situated within this highly regarded residential estate. The bright and roomy accommodation is arranged over three floors. Downstairs briefly comprises an entrance hall with guest WC, front-facing living room and extended kitchen/dining/family room to the rear. Upstairs, there are 3 bedrooms along with a family bathroom. The master bedroom includes a shower room ensuite. The attic has been converted into a very large fourth bedroom.
A private cobble lock driveway to the front and a landscaped rear garden complement the house which is ready for immediate occupation.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.