03 Bedroom in Chafford Hundred at Grays
The neighbourhood, apart from being close to Lakeside shopping centre where there is a cinema, also offers lots of restaurants and take away food.
Our property is located between Grays & Purfleet with easy access to the M25 and the A13 motorway and direct C2C train to London from Chafford Hundred station. Just 10 minutes across the Dartford Bridge is the world-famous Bluewater shopping centre featuring an array of designer shops and variety of restaurants.
With so much to do in the area, our property is suitably located for the pleasure seekers/shoppers as well as the business visitors and families with children.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bed 2.5 Bath House||N/A||N/A||£175||£160||£150|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City Airport 7.9 milesmiles
- London Heathrow 29 miles miles
- Grays Train Station 9.3 miles miles
- Chafford Hundred Station 7.9 miles miles
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Private patio
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Facilities such as printer & scanners
- Spacious work space.
- Fire extinguishers
Our spacious, contractor-friendly serviced property in Chafford Hundred comes with ample parking space and are located in a safe, quiet neighbourhood. The house features an enclosed back garden with chairs, a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen with an oven, a washing machine and a microwave.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.