Argyle Apartment sleeps 5 City Centre
Ropewalks is a popular district within Liverpool City Centre, just minutes from Liverpool One and Lime Street station.
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Security deposit required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Walk on Balcony
- Private patio
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Gas safety check
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Light bright airy one bedroom apartment. The sense of space in this apartment really is astounding. Featuring one bedroom containing a double bed and a single sofa bed. In the lounge there is a single day bed that converts to a comfortable king size bed.
The fully fitted and equipped kitchen means you can prepare a light snack or a full 3 course dinner.
Bathroom with shower over the bath plus toilet and sink.
Balcony with a space to sit and relax after a busy day of sightseeing or shopping.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.