Watford house beautiful period house sleeps 5
Anfield is a very popular suburb of Liverpool, not only does it house the famous Liverpool Football Club and many victorian parks it is also just a 10 minute uber into the city centre and should be around £8 for up to 4 people which is certainly cheaper than catching the bus. With local amenities within walking distance this makes this property and ideal place to base yourself for a city break to our amazing city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Private garden
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
A traditional terraced house on a traditional terraced street in Anfield this property offers style and space. As you can see the communal areas are both spacious and comfortable whilst being practical and allowing for cooking and eating together.
Free on street parking and amazing transport links to the city and beyond mean that once you arrive you can park up the car and get on with your stay.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.