Located between Angel, Old Street and King's Cross, you'll have exciting restaurants, bars and music venues all within a 500-metre radius.
Just north of the City of London, which is ideal for business travellers with meetings, the area is well known for being popular with all sorts of London travellers. Being only a short walk from Old Street means you'll be near big businesses and can get to meetings pretty quickly if your client is situated within the area. If you're looking for entertainment then you're in the right area. Islington isn't too far away, while Shoreditch and Hoxton are nearly on the doorstep - all providing many venues for food, music and culture. Being in the centre of everything is very true when you stay in this area.
Angel, Old Street and King's Cross stations are within easy walking distances and provide good access to the rest of the city on the Northern Line.
- London City Airport 7miles
- Heathrow 22 miles
- Liverpool Street 1.2 miles
- London Bridge 2.2 miles
- Angel 0.5 miles
- Old Street 0.6 miles
- Victoria 4.7 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
A highly desirable one bed flat set on this exciting development. The Eagle is an art deco inspired development set over twenty six floors and was designed by award winning architects Terry Farrell & partners and built by Mount Anvil. The property is set over 553 square feet of living space, quality fixtures and fittings are featured throughout and further benefits include residents gym, spa, cinema and concierge. The Eagle is set moments from the many bars, restaurants and shops featured in Shoreditch, Hoxton and Angel. The City is just a short distance away and fantastic travel links from Old Street ensure easy access across London whilst international travel facilitated by rail from St Pancras or air at City airport.
Please note: We have multiple units within the same building. Images used are only for representation purposes, and the actual apartment may vary. However, facilities and standards will remain the same.
A full refund will be given where we have received suitable written notice of the cancellation. The notice period required for cancellation is:
For bookings of up to 6 nights duration - 5 days notice prior to arrival date is required. Cancellations received less than 5 days prior to arrival date will incur 100% cancellation charge equivalent to the booking charge.
For bookings between 7 and 27 nights duration - 7 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 7 days before the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 7 nights accommodation will be incurred
For bookings between 28 and 179 nights duration - 21 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 21 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 10 nights accommodation will be incurred.
For bookings of 180 nights duration and over - 60 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 60 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 60 nights accommodation will be incurred.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.