Oaks Melbourne on Lonsdale Suites
Melbourne is the bustling and bright capital of the southeastern state Australian state, Victoria.
Parliament Train Station is just a stroll away from the Melbourne CBD apartments, as is Bourke Street Mall, Federation Square, Chinatown and Princess Theatre, while Queen Victoria Market, Southbank Precinct, the MCG, Etihad Stadium and Rod Laver Arena are just a short drive away.
The city is waiting for you to explore all its attractions.
- Melbourne Airport 13.8miles
- Parliament Train Station 0.3 miles
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Gym: On site chargable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dust pan and brush
- Knife block
- Coffee and tea provided
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee table
- Salt and pepper
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
Oaks Melbourne on Lonsdale Suites is the sophisticated and modern serviced apartments in Melbourne are ready to deliver the perfect stay.
This property in Melbourne is equipped with a choice of studio rooms or 1, 2 or 3-bedroom apartments, each designed to make you feel right at home with the added bonus of spectacular views of the surrounding parklands and stunning Melbourne CBD. Our apartments have all the comforts of home with full kitchens which include in-room laundry, separate lounge and dining areas and spectacular private balconies where all you need to do is sit back and enjoy the view of the lovely city of Melbourne.
Come and enjoy one of the most popular cities in Australia.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.