School Lane Serviced Apartments
Nairobi is Kenya’s capital city and comes with countless attractions that can entice the engagement of any traveller.
One of the biggest attractions in the city is Nairobi National Park, a large game reserve known for breeding endangered black rhinos and home to giraffes, zebras and lions. Right next door is the elephant orphanage where you can see some of the big animals up close. Nairobi one of the many points where people choose to go on safari trips in Kenya (a starting point at least).
Bus stations in the area will get you to where you need to go.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$88||$88|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$104||$104|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport 12.5miles
- Karuna Close 0.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Maid services: Every day
- Rooftop Terrace
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite cafe
- Room service
- Onsite restaurant
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Dining table and chairs
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
Stylish and bright, these serviced apartments in Nairobi offer business and leisure travellers all they need to enjoy short or extended stays.
Located close to Nairobi's CBD, these apartments offer the comfort of home and convenience. Guests like you are offered a wide variety of facilities without compromising on a personalized and relaxed atmosphere. Modern comfort comes in a serene environment with unlimited internet access, comfy beds, furniture and flat screen TV. Other On-site facilities include a modern health club, a swimming pool and restaurant. The health club has state of the art facilities such as a steam bath and much more.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.