The Jericho Escape
Right in the heart of Oxford, the property is only moments away from the Oxford University Natural History Museum.
The University Press, many Colleges, cafes, restaurants, bars and pubs are in walking distance. The centre of Oxford is close and you will be spoilt for choice where to look with Oxfords ancient heritage and beautiful academic buildings. You’re also never too far from Oxford’s great nightlife.
Given the location of the home, most of Oxford's centre is in walking distance or only a very short drive away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£254||£254||£231||£231||£197|
- Oxford miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Private garden
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Private patio
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Private lounge
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Onsite security
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
This modern and comfy heaven in ancient Oxford offers plenty of space for you and your guests.
It’s set in the lovely neighbourhood of Jericho, right in the heart of Oxford. The large bedrooms make for a great night’s sleep and the living areas are perfect for relaxing after a long day of exploring beautiful Oxford. The home also offers high-speed Wi-Fi and space to work, should you need or want to get some work done while there.
You’ll feel right at home here.
14 days' notice is required to cancel your bookings prior to arrival.
This is for 1-27 nights bookings in order to avoid charges.
28 days' notice is required to cancel your bookings prior to arrival.
This is for 28+ nights bookings in order to avoid charges.
For guest in house, cancellation is usually not accepted unless for specific situations.
For guest in house, extensions are subject to availability.
All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.