Middlefield Road #11
Palo Alto is one of the key cities for technology and startups in California and brings the world of the future speeding towards the present.
One of the most prominent cities of Silicon Valley, Palo Alto is the headquarters of high-technology companies like Hewlett-Packard (HP), Space Systems/Loral, VMware, Tesla, Skype, Houzz, and Lockheed Martin Advanced Technology Center. The city has also served as the headquarters to several other high-technology companies. These include Apple, Google, Facebook, Logitech, Intuit, Pinterest, and PayPal.
The Caltrain is walkable from the apartment, so getting around the city and the nearby areas will be hassle-free.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||£160||£160|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- San José International 15.4miles
- San Francisco International 20.3 miles
- Stanford 0.9 miles
- Palo Alto 1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: On street Parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Underfloor heating
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Tenancy agreement required
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television package: Cable
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Nutrition extraction: Fruit Blender
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Come and stay in Palo Alto, one of California’s key cities after San Francisco and Los Angeles.
Contemporary designs and wooden floors welcome travellers into this sleek home. Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy bed, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. This is the perfect stay to enjoy the delightful city of Palo Alto
Enquire now to get your stay in Palo Alto all booked up.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.