The Place Vendôme district, a high place representative of an art of living, culture and Parisian splendor, emblematic of France. Located in the first arrondissement, perpendicular to the Jardins des Tuileries, between the Comédie Française and the Church of the Madeleine, this typical Parisian district offers a disproportionate living environment where architectural treasures, major brands and Parisian entities come together. Life in this district is punctuated by simplicity thanks to the small shops which animate day and night a friendly and jovial proximity.
In the surrounding area: Place Vendôme, Le Marché Saint-Honoré, Opéra Garnier and the Church of the Madeleine.
Strong points: Hyper-central district of the capital, facing the Seine, ideal for soaking up the Parisian atmosphere.
The closest metro stations are Tuileries and Palais-Royal on line 1 and Pyramides on line 14.
Tuileries Station - 1 min walk
Paris-St-Lazare Station - 19 min walk
Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) - 47 min drive
- Orly 13miles
- Charles de Gaulle 19.6 miles
- Gare Saint -Lazare 1.1 miles
- Tuileries 0.1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- BBQ: No BBQ
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
The apartment is located in a 18th century building with a cut-stone frontage and a digicode system provides secure entry to the premises. It has been fully renovated and decorated in a contrasting rustic and modern style. The apartment is facing and has large full-length windows. It has light-colored oak strip-pattern parquet flooring and has ceilings with exposed beams and built-in ceiling lights.this 60 m2 furnished apartment has a living room with an open kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathrooms. It can accommodate 4 people; it is on the second floor, accessible by stairs or by elevator and located rue du 29 Juillet, in the first arrondissement, next to the Tuileries garden.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.