A LARGE PLUSH NEST NEXT TO ST SULPICE
The apartment is situated directly opposite and overlooks the famous church of St Sulpice in the exclusive 6th arrondissement of Paris. The church at St Sulpice dates back to 1646 and was recently featured in the world-wide movie/book success 'The Da Vinci Code'.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 23.6miles
- Orly Airport 17 miles
- odeon 0.2 miles
- mabilon 0.09 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Security Alarm System
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Airport Transfer
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Located at 3rd floor, this one bedroom apartment is very spacious with 70SQM of space.
Upon entering you will met by living room which is composed of a comfy seating area with a couch bed for two persons, a sofa for one person and a flat screen TV.
The opened kitchen is fully furnished and equipped with crockeries. There is also a dining area for 4 people.
The bedroom offers a comfortable double bed with a wardrobe. You equally have a walking shower & toilette.
Lovely & spacious one bedroom apartment, tastefully furnished and located on the 3rd floor of a well-maintained building a few meters away from the famous church of St Sulpice in the exclusive 6th arrondissement of Paris.
Welcome to our cosy flat. The spacious living room is composed of a comfy seating area with a couch bed for two persons, a sofa for one person and a flat screen TV. The opened kitchen is fully furnished and equipped with crockeries. There is also a dining area for 4 people. The bedroom offers a comfortable double bed with a wardrobe. You equally have a walking shower & toilette. The apartment comes with its own private high speed ( optical fiber) internet connection and cable TV.
The area is one to beat. Being in the heart of the 6th arondissement, just in between Place de L’Odeon, and Place Saint Sulpice, you will enjoy the areas for its various touristic spots which you can visit on foot. The famous Luxembourg garden & Palace is equally some walking distance away. There are various café, bars, restaurants and high end boutiques all around. Fans of historical places will enjoy being walking distance away from the 3 most well-known café in Paris;
Café de Flore – regarded as the most famous café in the world
Brasserie Lipp – frequented by Hemingway and many famous people since 1880
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.