Serviced Apartment Vaugirard
A well-maintained and fully-furnished space is a must for each traveler visiting Vaugirard. Our serviced apartments at Vaugirard provide everything that a traveler might need. When you travel to a new city for leisure or work, a safe and peaceful stay is all you need. Also, staying close to the center of the city makes the travel easier and enjoyable. Our serviced apartments are a few of the best options for a calm and comfortable stay.
Top serviced apartments in Vaugirard
- Rue Blomet Serviced Apartment Vaugirard
- Rue Lecourbe Serviced Apartment
- Shops And Open Market On Rue De La Convention
- Offering A Specular View Over The Eiffel In 15Th
- Paris, The Boulevard De Vaugirard
- Paris Vaugirard Rue Saint Amand In 15Eme
- 15Th Century Country Lane Country Lane
- Boulevard De Grenelle
- 15Th Floor Superb View In The Heart Of Paris
- 7Th Floor, So Bright And Quiet In Paris 15
Serviced apartments in Vaugirard are the epitome of comfort and luxury. With top-notch service, each Serviced Apartments comes with elegant decor. These are also equipped with all the facilities and amenities that you need for a relaxable stay. There is a quite spacious and large bedroom with an attached bathroom. You will also find an attached modular kitchen. These apartments also offer high-speed wifi and smart appliances, adding a luxurious touch to your stay.
Where to stay in Vaugirard
This beautiful city is quite residential. Bestowed with our affordable serviced apartments for business or leisure travel, or a family holiday offering ideal deals for accommodation.
For travelers, serviced apartments in Vaugirard near Paris Expo Porte de Versailles and Palais des Sports Stadium could be one of the best options. Paris Expo is a superb location where France’s biggest trade shows are held, including the Paris book fair, Paris International Agricultural Show, and the Paris Motor show. The neighborhood has many public transport options including metro, bus, and train. Further, the Montparnasse station located near these apartments makes it easy for a traveler to explore the city and discover all the historic riches that it offers for business and leisure travel or if you are planning to rent an apartment in Paris for the long term.
Distance From City Center
Showing 1-8 of 50 apartment buildings
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Paris
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Vaugirard Paris are OFFERING A SPECULAR VIEW OVER THE EIFFEL IN 15TH. MESMERIZING VIEWS OF SEINE-21ST FLOOR QUAI DE CITROEN. PARIS CENTRE TOUR EIFFEL PALAIS BOURBON. EIFFEL GLORY MODERN AND CHIC. Eiffel Village I Serviced Apartment, Palais-Bourbon.
Some of the apartment buildings in Vaugirard Paris will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Vaugirard Paris.
You may also be interested in
Apartments By Bedroom Type
Browse By Type
Most Popular Cities
Facts about Vaugirard
Vaugirard, the 15th arrondissement of Paris is one of the 20 arrondissements of the capital city of France. In French, this arrondissement is known as quinzième. Here are some interesting facts about Vaugirard
- This arrondissement is located on the left bank of the River Seine. It is the city’s most populous arrondissement.
- This arrondissement shares the Montparnasse district with the 14th and 6th arrondissements.
- The tallest skyscraper in Paris Montparnasse and the neighboring Gare Montparnasse are both located in Vaugirard.
- Rue de Vaugirard is one way street from the Latin quarter towards the edge of Paris. It is one of the longest streets in Paris.
- Traffic flows in both directions between Rue de Rennes and the Place de L'Odéon.
- This place is also home to the Paris expo Porte de Versailles( the convention center) and the high-rise district of Beaugrenelle.
- History says Charles Michels who was elected Depute for this arrondissement was taken hostage and shot by NAazis in 1941.
- It is the third largest arrondissement in Paris with large parks Bois de Boulogne and Bois de Vincennes.
Weather in Vaugirard
The climate in Vaugirard is continental and therefore mild. The summers are occasionally hot and winters are generally cold but not freezing. Rainfall is frequent with high precipitation all year round. In summer the average temperatures are minimum with 13-degree Celsius and maximum 25-degree celsius. During winter the average temperatures are a minimum of 1-degree Celsius and a maximum of 7 degrees celsius.