A STONE'S THROW FROM PLACE ST CHARLES & BEAUGRENEL...
- Paris Orly Airport 13 miles
- Commerce 0.11 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (non-chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Salt and pepper
- Cleaning supplies
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aid kit
- Gas safety check
The apartment can accommodate 3 people. It is located on the 5th floor accessible by elevator. To make the most of your stay, you will have at your disposal:
A spacious and convivial living room: sofa bed for 1 person, television, armchairs.
An equipped kitchen: fridge, freezer, oven, toaster, kettle, coffee machine, dishwasher, washing machine, hob, kitchen utensils
One bedroom with a double bed (160*200)
A modern bathroom with a bathtub.
Toilets are separate
A dining room that allow you to work in a quiet environment.
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.