A PARISIAN DELIGHT ON MOUFFETARD STREET CONTRESCAR...
Perfect location on lively Contrescarpe Square in the famous Latin Quarter for your new Parisian home. You will stay in the liveliest part of the 5th district, just close to Pantheon monument and Mouffetard street with all its restaurants, shops, bars and on bottom small village atmosphere. Luxembourg Gardens are less than 10 minutes walking away, Saint Germain area from 15 minutes walking.
- Paris Orly 8.6miles
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 19.18 miles
- Saint-Michel Notre-Dame 0.625 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Sofa bed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Great layout with a bright large living room overlooking the square and its fountain through 2 windows letting a lot of light and sun get in, comfortable sofa sitting corner, table for dining. 2 good size bedrooms overlooking Mouffetard Street, with desk. A bathroom with bathtub and laundry corner, separate toilet and an equipped bright kitchen. The charm of the hardwood floor, visible beams, quality furniture are some appreciable plus. Amenities - Coffee machine - Dishes - Dishwasher - Freezer - Hair Dryer - Heating - Internet - Iron - Kettle - Kitchen - Linens - Mailbox - Microwave - Oven - Refrigerator - Toaster - Towels - TV - TV Cable - Vacuum Cleaner - Washing Machine - Wi-Fi
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.