Avenue de la Bourdonnais Serviced Apartment
While the Champs de Mars/Eiffel Tower is one the best features of the neighborhood, a close second must be the rue St. Dominique, just around the corner with all its specialty shops and oh-la-la restaurants! This is one of the most charming streets in Paris, with many great cafes and boulangeries, fromageries, etc. You will also be a short stroll from the rue Cler Farmers' Market, which is must see area and perfect for all your food shopping.
The rest of the Paris can be reached by foot or you can choose the Ecole Militaire Metro station, line 8 - about a 10 minute walk from the apartment, or the RER C just across from the Eiffel Tower. There are several excellent bus lines nearby as well.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 20miles
- Pont de l'Alma 0.4 miles
- Ecole Militaire Metro station, line 8 0.3 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Security deposit's required
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Business centre
- Tenancy agreement required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
The apartment features two good size bedrooms. There's a queen size bed in the master bedroom, two twin size beds in the second bedroom that can make a queen and a comfortable queen size sofa sleeper in the living room, to sleep a total of up to 4 adults and 1 child. The master bedroom offers built-in's around the bed and ample storage for your belongings. There is a large shower in the bathroom, and for convenience, the WC is in a separate room for easy access by all.
The kitchen in this Paris vacation rental apartment has been completely redone with modern appliances and designer touches. Included are a four burner gas stove, microwave/convection oven and even a dishwasher for quick and easy clean up. Please see below the extensive list of appliances and features that are included in this kitchen.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.