Avenue Wagram Serviced Apartments
Rue Brey owes its name to the architect Auguste Joachim Brey, deputy mayor of Neuilly-sur-Seine who was attached to this space in the 19th century.
In front of the Wagram avenue going up on the Place de l'Etoile and leading to the Champs Elysées, you will be in the heart of the capital to start your tourist visits or your professional meetings. On the other side, discover the Place des Ternes and its flower market, with its Haussmann buildings on boulevard de Courcelles and rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré, but also its food shops with quality craftsmen.
- Orly Airport 15 miles
- Ternes .25 miles
- Ternes - MacMahon .10 miles
- Lift access
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
With an area of 78 m2 on the ground and 62 m2 in carrez, this apartment is on top floor with beautiful beams on the ceiling and an old fireplace, which reveals a notion of space for the open kitchen and the living room of this property. modern style.
The recently renovated living room will be an appreciable place to relax after a day of business meetings in Paris with TV and Wi-Fi internet. The friendly table will allow you to eat on-site, with family or friends, with a fully equipped independent kitchen. The apartment adapts to your mobility lease project with two modular bedrooms: the first with a double bed, the second with a convertible sofa.
A true haven of peace, the small balcony of the living room offers a view of the capital, a precious quality in the heart of the city.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.