Batignolles Serviced Apartment
Batignolles is part of the 17th arrondissment of Paris. Bordered by the Boulevard des Batignolles, the Rue de Clichy and the Rue de Tocqueville, this neighbourhood is also close to Pigalle and Montmartre. With its own distinctive character, Batignolles has all the charm of a village in the heart of the French capital.
- Charles de Gaulle 14.91 miles
- Saint-Lazare 0.40 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Dust pan and brush
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Vacuum cleaner
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Washing up liquid
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
1 Studio APartment, with wooden flooring, Toaster,Toaster,Vacuume Cleaner,Washing Machine,Wi-Fi,Microwave,Kettle.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.