Bright 1 Bedroom - Rue de Longchamp
Neuilly – sur – Seine is immediately adjacent to Paris’ 16th and 17th arrondissements to the West. It is bordered by both the Seine River and the huge “Bois de Boulogne” to the north. Neuilly is posh, quiet and remains on the top choice amongst Parisians for a safe and protected neighborhood. This elegant apartment stands tall amidst one of the most sought after neighborhood of Paris.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 bedroom apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||€200||€200|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- First aider
- First aid kit
Strategically located right on the rue de Longchamp, the apartment resides in the chic and residential area from Neuilly. Close to the large public park “Bois de Boulogne”, it is also close to La Defense and Paris 17th arrondissement. You can always visit the Place du Trocadéro, Arc de Triomphe, Musée Marmottan and a lot more architectural highlights from here. The place is foaming with dozen restaurants and cafes. So whether you try your taste buds at the Piccolo Mondo for Italian gourmet or Boulangerie Jacques for some authentic French bakery, all of them are worth it.
Very large one bedroom apartment, located on the 1st floor with elevator in a beautifully renovated ancient building. Secured doors with electronic key for the building and for the apartment. Very quiet and bright (the apartment is on a yard). Totally renovated and decorated 65 sqm one bedroom apartment LOFT STYLE with brand new top-of-the-brand furniture and equipment by interior designer. Spacious living-room with high-quality sofa-bed. Totally equipped open kitchen US style. Semi open large bedroom with large closet and cupboard and beautiful bathroom with Italian style shower with separate toilets.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.