PARISIAN RETREAT NEAR THE TUILERIES-LOUVRE
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 17.5 miles
- Orly Airport 11.4 miles
- Pyramides 0.3 miles
- Tuileries 0.41 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- Underfloor heating
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite shops
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Balcony's on ground floor are accessible by the public
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
The "Rue Saint Honoré" apartment is located on the fifth floor, accessible by elevator, of an old building steeped in history and located in the center of the glorious 1st arrondissement of Paris. The beauty of staying in the heart of the capital is that all the world famous and admired attractions such as the Louvre Museum, the Eiffel Tower and the Champs Elysées are within easy reach.
Upon entering this charming apartment which can accommodate 2 people, you will immediately be struck with wonder by the uniqueness and beauty of this sunny space. The loft runs longitudinally along the facade of the building's mansard roof, with ancient exposed beams and elegant arched windows. The latter offers various comfortable spots from which to comfortably observe the streets of Paris below and savor your own view.
The open plan living area extends into a bedroom at the far end of the apartment, with a comfortable double bed and a folding screen which can be used to increase a sense of privacy. The bedroom, and indeed the entire apartment, is furnished with beautiful pieces in a classic style, with a selection of comfortable armchairs and elegant tables that give the occupant the feeling of being in a pantry. Remarkably luxurious French artist dress.
At the far end of the apartment, the clean, white-tiled bathroom has a deep soaking tub (and overhead shower) installed just below another curved window nook, and a sink Venus-on-the-mid-shell. There are towels provided and a hair dryer.
Passing through the modern and fully equipped kitchen, there are all the essential appliances such as a stove, oven, fridge, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine and dishwasher, to ensure you that you can smell, and cook, with the ease of being in your own home.
The apartment has all the equipment you need for a perfect stay. Free Wi-Fi, elevator, quick and easy access thanks to nearby metro and taxi stations.
Lovely place, breathtaking location!
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.