PARISIAN DREAM LA TOUR MAUBOURG INVALIDES UNESCO
One of the best companions one could ask for is The Eiffel Tower as you stroll through this amazing neighbourhood, the 7th arrondissement. Quaint yet sophisticated, this neighbourhood deserves its reputation as one of the finest in Paris. Located on the left bank of river Seine in the majestic heart of Paris. Overflowing with charm, this neighbourhood is the safest of all. Filled with narrow cobbled streets, prized shops and gourmet bistros. Gaze upon the marvellous Iron Lady, enjoy a picnic in the famous Champs des Mars and visit the cultural landmarks such as Musée d'Orsay and its Impressionist art collection, the Musée Rodin with its sculpture garden, and Les Invalides armoury museum, home to Napoleon's Tomb. The neighbourhood also offers great food option at Rue Cler.
- Charles de Gaulle Airport 34.8 km
- Orly Airport 19.4 km
- Pont de l'Alma Train Station 1.0 km
- Gare des Invalides Train Station 0.7 km
- La Tour Maubourg Subway Station 0.13 km
- Varenne Subway Station 0.65 km
- Invalides - La Tour Maubourg Bus Stop 0.26 km
- Dyson Fans
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Washing machine
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Private patio
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Hot Tub
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Toiletries (One time)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Direct dial telephone
- BBQ: No BBQ
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Public Liability Insurance
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Airport Transfers (Chargeable)
- Double bed
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Located in a very quiet and residential street in the famous area, very close to the Eiffel Tower and Champs de Mars-Tour Eiffel in the 7th arrondissement of Paris.
Close to rue Cler, the famous pedestrian street with many attractive food shops, supermarkets, cafés, restaurants and take-away meals. You can also walk around the district : the Invalides in front of you, Champs de Mars-Tour Eiffel, banks of the river Seine. Lots of gardens, green spaces and museums around.
This 85 square meters in a 20th century Parisian building and accommodates 4 people. This apartment is equipped with : washer, dishwasher, cable, TV, unlimited high speed internet access with the wifi, decorative fireplace.
Entrance: The 8 square meters entrance hall leads directly to the kitchen, living room and bedrooms.
Living room: The 20 square meters living room has 2 windows facing street. It is equipped with : dining table for 6 people, sofa, coffee table, cable, TV, 3 armchairs, built-in shelves, built-in wall closet, hard wood floor.
Kitchen: The 6 square meters separated kitchen has a window facing courtyard . It is equipped with : fridge, dishwasher, Induction hob, extractor hood, oven, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, and all kitchen utensils, built-in shelves, built-in wall closet, tiled floor.
Bedroom 1: The 14 square meters bedroom is contiguous to the bathroom 1 and has a window facing courtyard . It is equipped with : 1 queen bed, built-in wall closet, desk, hard wood floor.
Bedroom 2: The 10 square meters bedroom has a window facing street . It is equipped with : 2 single beds, bedside table, built-in wall closet, hard wood floor.
Bathroom 1: The 6 square meters bathroom has a window facing courtyard . It is equipped with : washbasin, bathtub with showerhead, washer, toilet, built-in wall closet, tiled floor, 1 separated toilet in the apartment.
Bathroom 2: The 2 square meters bathroom is equipped with : washbasin, shower, built-in wall closet, tiled floor.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.