Griset serviced apartment
The loft is ideally situated in the 11th arrondissement - one of the most vibrant parts of the city. The 11th arrondissement captures the spirit of how most Parisians really live. Away from the more glamorous neighborhood like Saint Germain and the Marais, you’ll find informal bistros, fashionable cafes, hip boutiques and galleries, and lots of local nightlife. Many of the city’s up and coming chefs have set up shop in this area. Generally catering to a local crowd, prices are relatively more affordable in the 11th where the focus is on relaxed eateries with excellent food. You’ll find everything here from newly-minted Michelin star establishments to the most trendsetting chefs to hip natural wine bars..
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 18.75 miles
- Belleville 0.53 miles
- Rue Saint-Maur 0.28 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Security deposit required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
This light and spacious loft can accommodate four people and has an eclectic mix of eccentric decorations. The living area is large and comfortable and offers some repose from the busy streets of Paris - inviting you to relax and feel at home. The apartment is located on the second floor of a very interesting red brick building just off of Rue Oberkampf. The large windows supply plenty of natural light. The open plan living arrangement extends from the kitchen into a bedroom at the far end of the apartment, with a comfortable double bed. From the kitchen, you will find doors to the bathroom and the very cozy main bedroom. The fully-equipped kitchen has all the essential appliances such as a stove, oven, fridge, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, and dishwasher, to make sure you can feel, and cook, just like you're when at home
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.