LUXURY IN ST GERMAIN LES DEUX MAGOTS AND SEINE
Located in the 6th arrondissement between the Luxembourg Garden and Odeon, the apartment is next to the famous restaurant Polidor by Woody Allen in his film 'Midnight in Paris'.
This place was also a favorite of writers such as Paul Verlaine, Eugène Ionesco and Antonin Artaud. Nowadays it is also a favorite with college students, as its location places it near the University of Paris and the Collège de France. The carrefour de l'Odeon of Paris, which is just a few steps from the apartment as well as the Boulevard St. Germain and the church of St. Germain des Prés, yet with an air of privacy and calm in a district which exudes vitality and all the charms of Old Paris.
Restaurants in all price ranges are abundant in this area, as do specialty food stores, art galleries and boutiques offering rare books, fine antiques and antique jewelry. Just across the Seine via Pont Royal or Pont du Carrousel are the Tuileries Gardens and the Louvre.
This location is the heart of Paris fashion, galleries, antique shops, traditional market streets and fabulous restaurants.
- Charles de Gaulle 17.27 miles
- Orly Airport 11.9 miles
- Odeon .35 miles
- Odeon .35 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Security deposit's required
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Hot Tub
- Comfort air
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- BBQ: No BBQ
- DVD player
- Tablet/iPad instruction manual
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Security Alarm System
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Balcony's on ground floor are accessible by the public
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Airport Transfer
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This quaint 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom Paris luxury apartment rental in the picturesque Saint Germain district is an image of clean, crisp formal luxury. This location has been famous by Woody Allen in his film "Midnight in Paris" with the famous restaurant "Polidor" as well as many of famous international writers.
The interior boasts high-quality wooden furniture and appliances alongside complete amenities for a more comfortable stay. From the living room to the kitchen, you have at your disposal an entertainment set and complete cooking facilities which you can prepare hearty meals with.As you enter the apartment, the living area will greet you, which is furnished with a metal center table, a media shelf with television, and a black leather sofa bed that can accommodate two people.. A telephone and high-speed WiFi connection are also available to keep you entertained throughout your stay in this luxury apartment. Just a few steps from the living area is dining area with a wooden table and four wooden chairs in which you can enjoy the lovely home cooked meals from the apartment’s kitchen. It is equipped with kitchen essentials such as an induction cooker, a coffee machine, a freezer, a fridge, a microwave, a toaster, a dishwasher, and an oven that would allow you to prepare food at your own convenience.
The apartment's total floor area is 398 square feet but it can accommodate up to 3 people. The master bedroom is equipped with a comfortable king-sized bed while the sofa bed in the living room expands into a queen-sized mattress.
For entrepreneurs who are visiting Paris for more serious affairs, the apartment is equipped with high speed internet, a telephone line which you may use to contact prospects or loved ones within France, in the US, and Canada for free (landline numbers, only).
Regarding the price, hotels in the area for this quality are typically 350-400€ for 20/25% of the space.
For those visiting Paris for leisure, the apartment's address serves as its best feature. It is located in one of Paris' safest areas which is in proximity to several tourist spots and museums.
SECUIRTY DEPOSIT WILL BE COLLECTED FROM THE GUEST DIRECTLY
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.