SOAK THE MAGIC OF PARIS ON THE ILE DE LA CITE
From the Grand Palais and Grands Boulevards to the Moulin Rouge and Sacré Coeur, the Rive Droite is filled to the brim with some of the most historic attractions in the world – but most of us locals have been there and done that. Some of us maybe even have the t-shirt. So where is the best place for local (yet central) stylish spots?the 4th Arrondissement.
Serving as the meeting point between the Seine and the North-Eastern hinterlands, the 4th is one of the most popular hubs for Parisians. Further into the arrondissement sit a bunch of brilliant ports of call: from traditional cafés and quirky bars to luxury boutiques and even premium falafels
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 25.5 miles
- Cite 0.07 miles
- Saint Michel Notre Dame 0.07 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Security deposit's required
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Safety deposit box
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Room with small balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Hot Tub
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Public Liability Insurance
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Airport Transfer
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
The apartment is located on the Ile de la Cité where you will find Notre Dame de Paris, the Police Department and the Courthouse. you can watch both people and boats pass by while enjoying your morning coffee from this exclusive spot on the Île-de-la-Cité.
Upon Entering you will met by the living room which has windows facing street and leading to the balcony . It is equipped with : dining table for 8 people, sofa, coffee table, TV, built-in wall closet, hard wood floor.
The Kitchen has a double glazed window facing courtyard and equipped with fridge, freezer, dishwasher, Induction hob, extractor hood, oven, microwave, washer-dryer, coffee maker, and all kitchen utensils, built-in wall closet, tiled floor.
The First Bedroom has a window facing street and leading to the balcony . It is equipped with European size Bed ,wardrobe, hard wood floor.
The Second bedroom has a double glazed window facing courtyard . It is equipped with European size Bed ,wardrobe, hard wood floor.
The bathroom is equipped with washbasin, shower, tiled floor, 1 separated toilet in the apartment.
The 19th century walk up building is equipped with : security code. It is located beside the Police Department and the Courthouse : inside the building there are lawyers and policemen.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.