Rue du Nil Serviced Apartment, Opera
This charming apartment is situated in one of the best areas of Paris.
There are endless options for restaurants and bars in the Montorgueil district. Guests will also be very close to lots of transportation options as Chatelet les Halles and Sentier stations are a short walk away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||€150||€150||€150|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Aéroport de Paris-Charles de Gaulle (CDG) 17miles
- Châtelet–Les Halles 0.4 miles
- Sentier 0.1 miles
- Saint Paul 0.07 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Fans in Apartment
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Bicycle available on request
- Gym: Access to local gym with discount
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
The apartment is located in a calm building on the 4th floor without elevator.
There is a living area with a kitchen and a dining table for 2 people. The sofa is also a fold-out bed for any visitors or children. The bathroom is off this living area and has a shower and shelves for personal items. Past the living area is the bedroom which is a larger room and has a desk and chair. There is a queen size bed and lots of storage in this room.
The apartment is the perfect size for a single guest or a couple. It is located on a higher floor so there is a lot less street noise. The area is very vibrant and guests will love the feeling of living in a village in the center of the city.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.