Monceau - Ternes Serviced Apartment
Located in the Monceau - Ternes, a residential part of the affluent 8th arrondissement without the tourists, you are close to 8th district's impressive Arc de Triomphe and designer shopping of the Avenue des Champs-Elysées.
Its a great starting point exploring more vibrant neighborhoods like Batignolles, Pigalle, or even Grands Boulevards. You don't want to miss visiting Parc Monceau - the smallest but one of the prettiest parks in Paris. Head to Rue des Dames lined with cafes and restaurants all the way to Batignolles, for some drinks or dinner.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 bedroom apartment||N/A||€1000||€1000||€800||€800|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 17miles
- Porte Maillot 0.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Minimum stay: 6 nights
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
Perfect for a family looking for an upscale well-serviced neighborhood surrounded by green relaxing spaces.
Prepare a sumptuous meal from the clean and modern well-equipped kitchen with a wooden breakfast table surrounded by designer chairs.
You'll find a super king-sized bed at the gray-colored wall master's bedroom and an ensuite bath with a stand-alone shower. The second bedroom has a king-sized bed and elegant wooden furniture. There's a second bathroom with a bathtub and WC.
This 3 bedrooms apartment is a perfect choice for medical stay a its for proximity to the American Hospital and its quiet and green environment for a peaceful rest while being in close to main Paris attractions.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.