FURNISHED APARTMENT RENTAL 1 BEDROOM - 56M² - PORT...
The apartment places guests in the epicenter of the style and energy of the 17th arrondissement.
Whether you're visiting us for work or for play, our hotel provides easy access to the best that Paris has to offer. We are just steps away from the Porte Maillot metro, near the multitude of corporate hubs in Neuilly-sur-Seine, the Palais des congrès and famous attractions such as the Arc de Triomphe. Relax in our modern
- Charles de Gaulle Airport 18 miles
- Pont-de-l'Alma 1.4 miles
- Argentine 0.8 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Private garden
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Television in Bedroom
- Hot Tub
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Direct dial telephone
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- Security Alarm System
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Airport Transfer
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This elegant and spacious 1-bedroom apartment is located on rue Brunel in the 17th arrondissement.
The 5 square meters entrance hall leads directly to the living room and bedroom. The 25 square meters living room has 3 double glazed windows facing the street and is equipped with a dining table for 6 people, sofa, coffee table, TV, stereo and a hardwood floor. Meanwhile, the 7 square meters open kitchen is equipped with a fridge, freezer, dishwasher, ceramic hob, oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, and many other conveniences.
The 11 square meters bedroom is contiguous to bathroom 1 and has a double glazed window facing the street. It is equipped with a European queen size bed, 2 bedside tables, TV, walk-in closet, and a hardwood floor.
The 3 square meters bathroom is contiguous to bedroom 1 and is equipped with a washbasin, bathtub with showerhead, built-in wall closet, tiled floor, and 1 separate toilet.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.