Rue de la serviced apartment
This beautiful apartment is located in the 15th arrondissement; nicely hidden away from the hectic pace of central Paris, yet still wonderfully close to many of the most iconic spots! It is just next to the church Saint Christophe de Javel where the architecture and decoration is typical of the 30’s. You will be very close to the Beaugrenelle mall where you will find the usual major brands, cinemas, and the like. Close to the apartment are many typical French restaurants and breweries, but you don’t have to look any further to find restaurants boasting menus from a huge range of countries - Lebanese, Iranian, Thai, Japanese, Korean, etc. Twice a week (Tuesday and Friday mornings) a typical French street market takes place in rue Saint Charles, less than a five-minute walk from the apartment.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 20miles
- Balard 1.1 miles
- Boucicaut 0.11 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Security Alarm System
- Sprinkler system
It can comfortably accommodate 6 guests in 3 bedrooms. Decorated with an array of interesting ornaments collected on the owner’s worldwide travels, this space is visually intriguing. Large windows and a balcony offer beautiful rooftop views of Paris down belo. The space
The apartment has all equipment you need to have a perfect stay. Free Wi-Fi, quiet and easy access thanks to the metro and taxi stations nearby. You could definitely get used to living at this level of quiet, spacious luxury! A week won't be long enough..
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.