Rue de L’Université Serviced Apartment
The apartment located in the prestigious 7th district of Parist offers great views of Invalides, Eiifel Tower, the Pantheon, plus Sacre Coeur, the American Cathedral, the Palais de Tokyo and endless spectacular views out across the roofs of Paris in every direction.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||€300||€300|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Charles de Gaulle Airport 21miles
- Pont de l'Alma 0.4 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Underfloor heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
This parisian gem boasts an unbeatable location with views that will make you swoon.It features a full on view of the Eiffel Towerfrom its south terrace
It also has smashing views of the Invalides, with its gold dome glowing against the night sky, the Pantheon, plus Sacre Coeur, the American Cathedral, the Palais de Tokyo and endless spectacular views out across the roofs of Paris in every direction.
No matter where you are in the apartment you have spectacular views.
The master bedroom features a French queen bed with memory foam, stunning mirrors and paintings and a large closet as well as French doors opening onto a large terrace with the money view of the Eiffel Tower.
The second bedroom (small size) contains a French daybed with a special mechanism that opens into twin beds or a kingsize bed.
When open, the bed takes up literally the entire width of the room so that it must be returned to its daybed status each morning in order to get to the room’s large closet
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.