RARE! 250M2 HIDDEN JEWEL WITH A PRIVATE GARDEN - L...
The expansive gardens and overlooking Senate belong to the Luxembourg Palace, and are a respite from busy Paris.
Stroll along the perfectly manicured lawns and flowers or sail a toy boat across the pond. If you’re lucky, you might catch a weekend jazz concert under the pavilion. Also make sure to check out the Musee du Luxembourg, Paris' oldest public museum and a historical hotbed of the arts in the city.
Located in the heart of the 5th arrondissement walking distance to the Luxembourg Gardens, Montparnasse and St Germain des Pres – a dream location in Paris.
- Charles de Gaulle 19.6 miles
- Orly Airport 11.9 miles
- Luxembourg .62 miles
- Luxembourg .62 miles
- Feuillantines .09 miles
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Private garden
- Room with small balcony
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Wooden flooring
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Hot Tub
- Anti allergy bedding
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Public Liability Insurance
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Meeting conference rooms
- Airport Transfer
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Situated on the ground floor of the building, this beautiful luxury property boasts a spacious floor space of 250 square meters. The entrance opens up to an elegant living room, with easy access into the master bedroom that comes with its en suite bathroom and toilet. On the same floor, you can find the second bedroom with its en suite bathroom consisting of a shower and a separate toilet.
The nearby kitchen is fully-equipped with commonly-used cooking appliances, so you can always cook up a feast whenever you choose.
A set of stairs leads you to the bottom floor where you can find the third bedroom with an en suite bathroom consisting of a shower, a separate toilet, and a small laundry room.
If you prefer to be close to nature, there is a living room area provision near the garden.
Here is the entrance of the building and the charming patio at the entrance of the apartment.
The 30 square meters living room has 2 double glazed windows and one glass door leading to the garden . It is equipped with : sofa, coffee table, decorative fireplace, hard wood floor.
The 20 square meters dining room is equipped with : dining table for 6 people.
The 20 square meters separated kitchen is equipped with : fridge, freezer, gas burner, extractor hood, oven, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, and all kitchen utensils, concrete floor.
The 20 square meters bedroom is contiguous to the bathroom 1 and has 2 double glazed windows facing garden . It is equipped with : European queen size bed (1.60m), 2 bedside tables, TV, chest of drawers, hard wood floor.
The 19 square meters bedroom is contiguous to the bathroom 2 and has a window facing courtyard . It is equipped with : double bed (1.40m), wall to wall carpet floor.
The 20 square meters bedroom has a glass door and a double glazed window facing garden . It is equipped with : single bed, 2 bedside tables, 2 armchairs, hard wood floor.
The 20 square meters bedroom has a double glazed window facing garden . It is equipped with : double bed (1.40m), desk, concrete floor.
The 8 square meters bathroom is contiguous to the bedroom 1 . It is equipped with : 2 washbasins, bathtub with showerhead, toilet, built-in wall closet, concrete floor, 1 separated toilet in the apartment.
The 5 square meters bathroom has a double glazed window . It is equipped with : washbasin, bathtub with showerhead, concrete floor, 1 separated toilet in the apartment.
The 4 square meters bathroom is equipped with : washbasin, shower, tiled floor.
You can see the nice garden, which is something very rare in Paris. There are some hens in a henhouse and some rabbits in a hutch in the garden.
unlimited high speed internet access
**PORTABLE AIR CON UNITS CAN BE INSTALLED FOR MONTHLY RENTALS ( 1 MAY TO 30 SEPTEMBER) AT ADDITIONAL COST.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.