Rue du Bac serviced apartment
This apartment is located in the elegant 7th arrondissement, surrounded by an array of restaurants and shopping opportunities. The stunning Jardin du Luxembourg is just a short walk away, ideal for an escape from the city life. Musee Maillol is accessible within just a 10-minute walk. The location is also ideal for seeing some typical Parisian sights with the river Seine close by.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Rue du Bac serviced||€700||€700||€700||€700||€700|
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 17.6miles
- Musée d'Orsay 0.31 miles
- Rue du Bac 0.18 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
Located in the busy 7th Arrondissement, this archetypal Parisian apartment is perfect for unwinding after a long day of exploring. It's high ceiling and abundance of lighting makes for spacious living. The classical design is complete with an array of ornaments that will make you feel at home in Paris. The open plan living area extends into a bedroom at the far end of the apartment, with a comfortable double bed. The dining table which folds out is perfect for a relaxing candlelit dinner. Off of the sleeping area, you will find the bathroom; white and clean featuring a vanity mirror and hairdryer.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.