Rue Erlanger Serviced Apartment
Located near the Bois de Boulogne and Roland Garros, the apartment is situated in a lively area with shops and restaurants of great quality. With all this not far away, you will be in a prime location to enjoy some of the best bits of Paris.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 21.2 miles
- Gare de Boulainvilliers 0.41 miles
- Gare de Champ de Mars 0.87 miles
- Security deposit required
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Wooden flooring
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Business centre
- Air Conditioning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Toiletries (One time)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
The apartment has all the comforts of a beautiful Parisian apartment including high ceilings, large windows and parquet flooring.
Other features include a beautiful living room with a sofa-bed, a bassinet, armchairs, a beautiful chest of drawers, and a dining room that can accommodate a dozen people. the first bedroom has a double bed with bedside tables etc. Meanwhile, the second bedroom, situated on the 5th floor, has a shower room and toilet for your convenience.
A separate bathroom is also in the apartments, complete with a bathtub etc.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.