Rue Etienne Marcel Serviced Apartment
Located along rue Etienne Marcel is this Paris luxury 1-bedroom apartment that is conveniently situated on the popular market street of rue Montorgueil, giving you access to numerous shops for your errand runs during your stay.
It is situated on the third floor of a building in the second arrondissement, and its neighborhood conveniently sits right next to some of the Parisian highlights, including the Louvre, Tuileries Gardens, the Royal Palace, Forum des Halles and Saint Eustache, making it easier for you to sightsee Paris.
- Aéroport de Paris-Charles de Gaulle 18 miles
- Châtelet–Les Halles 0.32 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Tenancy agreement required
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 90 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Direct dial telephone
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Flat screen televisions
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
The apartment itself has an area of 60 square meters that contains all the amenities you would need for a luxury vacation in this beautiful city.
Its living area is furnished with two armchairs, a fireplace, a black sofa, and a media shelf with a television to help you relax after a long day in the city. A telephone and a high-speed WiFi connection are also available to keep you connected throughout your stay. Right beside the living area is the dining area with an ebony wood dining table and four cream chairs in which you can enjoy the lovely home-cooked meals from the kitchen situated at the end of the hall.
With two bedrooms and one bathroom, the apartment is ideal for families and groups of friends as it can accommodate up to four people.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.