Rue Gaston Serviced Apartment
The Apartment is located just a few meters from the RER E train and metro line 7, Corentin Cariou station.
For rent: 135 luxury furnished studios in Paris' 19th arrondissement.
- Lift access
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Rooftop Terrace
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Sofa bed
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Each apartment includes a fully-equipped kitchen, a bathroom with bathtub, a flat-screen TV, and complimentary WiFi.
You'll be less than 2 km from the Parc de la Villette, the Cité de la Musique (Paris Philharmonic) and the Zénith concert hall.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.