Rue Saint-Didier Serviced Apartment
The 16th arrondissement also hosts several large sporting venues; including the Parc des Princes, which is the stadium where Paris Saint-Germain football club plays its home matches; Roland Garros Stadium, where the annual "French Open" tennis championships are held; and Stade Jean-Bouin, home to the Stade Français rugby union club. The Bois de Boulogne, the second-largest public park in Paris (behind only the Bois de Vincennes), is also located in this arrondissement. The great Saint-Didier covered market—open 8 am to 7:30 pm M-F and Saturday 8 am to 1:30 pm—is only a few blocks away with amazing fresh fruits/vegetables, fish, cheese, bread, flowers, etc.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 18.6 miles
- Avenue Henri-Martin 0.81 miles
- Boissière 0.15 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aid kit
Beautiful, cosy apartment situated on the 7th floor with balcony, overlooking the rooftops of Paris. This elegantly decorated apartment can comfortably accommodate 4 guests and is ideally situated within the chic 16th arrondissement, close to many of Paris’ most glittering attractions, such as the Champs Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel Tower. The space Perched on the 7th floor in the chic 16th arrondissement, our "Trocadero Terrace" apartment is bathed in sunlight from all sides of the apartment. Spring, summer, and fall, the large terrace is an oasis of peace and quiet overlooking the classic Paris rooftops. In the distance, the Eiffel Tower; sparkling in the evening hours at regular intervals.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.