ST GERMAIN DES PRES-THE HOME TO LUXEMBOURG GARDENS...
Saint Germain is a charming neighborhood located on the left bank of the Seine River in Paris. This area is known for its rich history, bohemian atmosphere, and intellectual legacy. Saint Germain is a popular destination for tourists and locals alike, with plenty of things to see and do.
Luxury serviced apartments, such as Marais Apartments, are a popular choice for visitors looking for a comfortable and luxurious stay in Saint Germain. These apartments offer modern amenities, fully equipped kitchens, and stunning views of the city, providing a luxurious home away from home.
Transport links in the area are excellent, with several metro stations serving the district, including Saint-Germain-des-Prés, Mabillon, and Odéon. These stations are served by several metro lines, making it easy to explore the rest of the city. There are also several bus stops and taxi ranks in the area.
Saint Germain is home to several notable attractions, including the Saint-Germain-des-Prés Church, which dates back to the 6th century. Visitors can also explore the many art galleries and antique shops in the area, which offer a glimpse into Saint Germain's rich cultural heritage. The area is also known for its lively nightlife, with many trendy bars and clubs located in the neighborhood.
Saint Germain is a vibrant and exciting neighborhood in Paris, with plenty of things to see and do. Luxury serviced apartments like Marais Apartments, along with excellent transport links, make this area an ideal destination for travelers looking for a comfortable and luxurious stay in the heart of the city.
- Charles de Gaulle 22.7 miles
- Paris Orly Airport 9.9 miles
- Gare du nord 2.9 miles
- Gare de l'est 3.0 miles
- Saint-Placide 0.2 miles
- Vaneau 0.25 miles
- Rennes - Saint-Placide 0.2 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Washing machine
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Hot Tub
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time: Yes (One time)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Public Liability Insurance
- Security Alarm System
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Airport Transfers (Chargeable)
- Double bed
- Internet (cable)
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Treat yourself to a stay in this fabulous apartment in the Saint Placide quarter, located on the third floor of a 19th century building, equipped with an elevator. The building's entrance has security code, and there are intercoms in the apartment.
The apartment is ideally located in the heart of Paris. It is located on the third floor and can be accessed via the elevator. The apartment is located in the 6th district just 500 meters from Jardin du Luxembourg. The 100 square meters apartment apartment is perfect for 3 people. It has a spacious living room with a flat screen TV, a fireplace and big French windows. The dining room is separate and offers a seating for 6 guests. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the amenities to prepare homely meals.
Upon entering the 850 sq ft (85 m2) St Germain apartment you will find a spacious, parisian-style living room with wood floors, an old-fashioned fireplace, and classic mouldings. The 35 square meters living room has 2 double glazed windows facing street . It is equipped with a double sofa bed, coffee table, TV, DVD, phone, armchair, decorative fireplace, hard wood floor. The 7 square meters separated kitchen has a double glazed window facing courtyard . It is equipped with a breakfast table for 2 people, oven, microwave, gas burner, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, and all kitchen utensils, hexagonal tiled floor.The dining area has a double glazed window facing street . It is equipped with a dining table for 6 people, hard wood floor.
The bedrooms are spacious and offers a double bed and a single bed. The bathroom offers a bathtub with overhead shower and the WC is separate.
PLEASE NOTE: The utilities are included only for the first month. For longer stays, the utilities will be charged on monthly basis.
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.