Des Pres Serviced Apartment, Saint Germain
This lovely 2 bedroom apartment is located right in the heart of the Left Bank area of Paris. It is on the same street as the famous Les Deux Magots and Café de Flore and just a stroll from the banks of the Seine. Step out of the door and you are on the tree-lined Boulevard Saint-Germain, filled with high-end shops and intriguing bars and cafes. This central location is well-served by buses and has several metro stations. This beautiful holiday apartment in Paris combines the romance of the classic building it lies in with modern comfort and contemporary design. Original features have been carefully preserved, like the elegant marble fireplaces, the painted wooden wainscoting and the sweeping floor-length windows. These are cleverly accented with sleek wooden furniture, modern prints and cutting-edge lighting to give a fresh feel that blends the old with the new. From the painted wooden slats on the headboard of the spacious double bed in the master bedroom to the intriguing 'birds-nest' lampshade in the living room, this delightful Paris vacation rental is filled with unusual details. The bathroom has a large walk-in shower that is fully tiled and the compact, fully equipped kitchen has large windows that fill it with light.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Saint Germain III||N/A||€120.00||€120.00||€120.00||€120.00|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- CDG Airport 23miles
- Odeon and Mabillon .1 miles
- Odeon and Mabillon 0.1 miles
- Saint Buci .01 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
The colorful 1-bedroom Saint Germain III vacation apartment puts you in the Saint Germain des Pres neighborhood, the lively heart of Paris. Here in the central 6th arrondissement, vintage boutiques and cute cafes line the streets, and the city’s historical and cultural attractions are steps away. Explore the Luxembourg Palace and Gardens (6 min. walk) or the Notre Dame Cathedral (13 min), then relax with a book at Cafe de Flore (6 min) or the famous Shakespeare & Company bookstore (11 min). The Odeon and Mabillon Metro stations are a 2-minute walk away.
Located in a historic building, this spacious apartment combines elegance and whimsy. Our local interior designer has preserved many features of the original building, such as marble fireplaces and sweeping floor-length windows, while adding a few contemporary surprises. The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need for gourmet dining. Premium amenities include free WiFi, cable TV, hotel beds and linens, luxury toiletries, and a Nespresso machine. Note: there is no elevator in this authentic Haussmanian building.
Perfect for families or groups, this stunning and centrally located apartment will be your key to Paris.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.