THE GLAMOROUS RUE ST HONORE - TUILERIES & OPERA
The Opera neighborhood in Paris is located in the 9th arrondissement, and is home to the famous Palais Garnier, also known as the Opera Garnier. This stunning opera house, which was completed in 1875, is one of the most iconic landmarks in the city, and is known for its ornate architecture and rich history.
In addition to the Palais Garnier, the Opera neighborhood is also known for its high-end shopping and dining options. The Galeries Lafayette, one of the most famous department stores in Paris, is located in the heart of the neighborhood, and is home to many luxury fashion brands and gourmet food options.
The Opera neighborhood is well-connected to the rest of the city by several metro stations. The Opera station, located on Metro Lines 3, 7, and 8, provides easy access to other popular tourist destinations in Paris, such as the Champs-Élysées and the Eiffel Tower. The Chaussée d'Antin-La Fayette station, located on Metro Lines 7 and 9, is also nearby and provides additional transportation options.
Overall, the Opera neighborhood is a must-visit destination for anyone traveling to Paris. With its stunning architecture, world-class shopping and dining options, and convenient location near several metro stations, it is the perfect place to experience the beauty and culture of this iconic city.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 16.8 miles
- Orly Airport 12.2 miles
- Concorde .350 miles
- Madeleine .350 miles
- Concorde .350 miles
- Madeleine .350 miles
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Maid services: Every day
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Hot Tub
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- Security Alarm System
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Technical support staff
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Airport Transfer
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
A haven of elegance and comfort surrounded by the excitement of Paris. It's the perfect place to rest and renew, so you can get out and enjoy all the wonders Paris has to offer.
So much has been said about the magic of Paris and the best part of it is that it’s all true. Staying at this cozy yet luxurious apartment in the heart of the chic rue Saint-Honoré you’ll feel as though you’re living out your Parisian fantasy of delicately crafted pastries and extravagant fashion boutiques, for you’ll find it all on your doorstep, quite literally.
Step into the bright and enriching apartment with plenty of space to lounge around and enjoy an evening of movies and sparkling wine in the company of your loved ones. The dining table for 4 is in the same area and can be enjoyed with well cooked meals prepared in the modern kitchen at your disposal. For a taste of plush luxury head over to the bedrooms, each offering a soft bed and lovely light fixtures. The bathrooms too offer sleek elegance – all in all, you’ll have all you need here to make your stay in Paris a relaxing one.
The apartments does not have a washing machine or a dryer, but there is a launderette within walking distance from here.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.