WR - Belfort
In the heart of the 11th district, in the triangle formed by the three famous squares of Republic, Bastille and Nation - you will stay in a dynamic neighbourhood where culture, fine cuisine, local shops and business blend in a joyful atmosphere.
- Paris Roissy CDG Airport 20 km
- Gare de Lyon 2 km
- Voltaire 0.4 km
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (in office)
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Pen & note pad
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Gas safety check
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Are Vehicles new or nearly new
- Airport Transfer
- Evidence of driving test completion for all staff
- Can they be booked for the day or is it per trip
- Are Vehicles tested (MOT equivalent, Seat belts, Tyre etc?)
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This modern and newly refurbished 3 room apartment features a comfortable living room, two bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and a bathroom with separate toilet.
Situated on the 1st floor with lift, the flat has one bedroom facing the garden and the other facing the street, both featuring double beds. In addition to a sofa bed in the living room for a total capacity of 4.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.