WR - Pigalle
Have a taste of the parisian life in the lively neighbourhood of Place Pigalle, with many restaurants and bars, while you enjoy a stay in an old cabaret completely transformed into a comfy 1-bedroom apartment.
- Paris Roissy CDG Airport 20 km
- Gare Saint-Lazare 1.5 km
- Pigalle 0.1 km
- Security deposit's required
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (in office)
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Pen & note pad
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Gas safety check
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Are Vehicles new or nearly new
- Airport Transfer
- Evidence of driving test completion for all staff
- Can they be booked for the day or is it per trip
- Are Vehicles tested (MOT equivalent, Seat belts, Tyre etc?)
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Situated on Jean-Baptiste Pigalle Street, in the building where the musician Maurice Ravel grew up and where the cabaret revue was invented by one of the leading figures of the Paris Commune, Maxime Lisbonne, enjoy your stay in a fully refurbished flat.Let go your stress on the front door of the building and enjoy the luxury of a private entrance to this flat.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.