Stockton Street Serviced Apartment
North Beach holds much that any kind of traveller can enjoy when looking for a suitable area to stay in the city.
One of the more buzzy neighbourhoods in San Francisco, North Beach is plastered with Italian heritage and Beat poetry. The nightlife is also exceptional here and is one of the key locations for leisure travellers that have a bit of a Wildside. For business travellers, there are many places to unwind after long meetings.
The BART system, taxis, buses and cable cars are just some of the ways to get around San Francisco.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||$265||$265|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- SFO 15miles
- Stockton St & Greenwich St 0.0 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Underfloor heating
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Direct dial telephone
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
Looking for outstanding serviced apartments in San Francisco? These are ideal for any leisure and business traveller looking to enjoy themselves in the city.
Within this North Beach furnished apartment, you'll find exceptional amenities like complimentary Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, cosy furniture, a comfy bed, a sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen - handy for the inner chef. All these benefits will make you stay homely and comfortable as you kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. Finally, a lift grants easy access to the apartments for those that require it for comfort and convenience.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.