The Alameda Street - 264
San Jose is a large city that’s surrounded by rolling hills in Silicon Valley, and a major technology hub.
Ideally located, this apartment is close to all the best that San Jose has to offer! With attractions like Winchester Mystery House, Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum, Mission Peak, The Tech Initiative and more, this is a prime location to enjoy a bit of sun in the heart of one of the US’s most popular city. No traveller, business or leisure is going to regret staying in this city.
With plenty of transport connections, getting around the busy city will be easier than you think.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||£180||£180|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- San jose Airport 4.3miles
- The Embarcadero & Greenwich St 0.42 miles
- Lift access
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Non smoking
- Air Conditioning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Hair dryer
- Gym: On site chargable
- Swimming pool
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Explore San Jose’s finest attributes when you book this 1-bedroom serviced apartment near the Alameda.
All of our serviced apartments are thoughtfully designed spaces that come complete with beautiful furniture and a fully-equipped kitchen. Thanks to our superior quality mattresses, luxury linens, and towels, you can relax here any time of day. When you’re ready for some fun, you can take in the San Jose vibes or bring the entertainment to you with the premium wireless speaker or smart TV.
Overall, you’ll have everything you’ll ever need in this cosy living space.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.