Pacific Blvd Apartments
Location, location, location. We understand that the neighborhood you live in is important. Within walking distance to several local attractions, restaurants, and transportation, our apartments have it all! Click below to get directions to our property and see why you should live here!
Oakland's cultural diversity includes a strong art culture, fostered by the California College of the Arts and other educational institutions, as well as eclectic shops and cafes, coffee houses, taverns, arts centers, and international restaurants. If you're seeking month to month apartments for work reasons, there's no reason not to see the sights when you're in town, like the Oakland Zoo, the Oakland Art Museum, and the gorgeous East Bay Regional Park.
No matter where you choose to stay, whether by the bustling MacArthur BART station in North Oakland or Fruitvale Station in East Oakland.
- San Francisco international airport 11 miles
- Hillsdale 1 miles
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Rooftop Terrace
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Non smoking
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (in office)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Walk on Balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Private patio
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Handy Telephone
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Sprinkler system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Technical support staff
- High speed broadband connection
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
As a resident of any one of our luxury San Mateo furnished apartments for rent, you'll be able to relax in our three expansive courtyards, and BBQ and picnic area. At Mode, you'll be able to unwind in the heart of our open layout and thoughtful design.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.