Sheffield West One
England’s fourth largest city is a great place to visit, with a huge variety of things to enjoy.
It is one of the greenest cities in Europe, with stunning countryside on its doorstep and more than 200 woodlands, parks or gardens within its limits. It has many internationally renowned stately homes within easy reach from the centre such as Chatsworth and Hardwick Hall. With the Peak District only a short drive out of the city, a national park that attracts many visitors to the area. A short, direct journey on Sheffield’s Supertram will take you straight to the famous Meadowhall shopping centre.
Sheffield also has great sport and leisure facilities, award-winning museums and galleries, excellent shopping and an established reputation for its exciting nightlife, within the Devonshire Quarter’s bars, clubs and restaurants.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£60||£60||£60||£60||£60|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£75||£75||£75||£75||£75|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||£95||£95||£95||£95||£95|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£105||£105||£105||£105||£105|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Doncaster Robin Hood 22miles
- Manchester 39 miles
- Sheffield Station 3.5 miles
- Sheffield Station 3.5 miles
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Onsite restaurant
- Onsite bar
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Elegant and sleek, these Sheffield apartments are centrally located near the University of Sheffield and Devonshire Green.
These apartments are within a residential complex and come fully furnished, ensuring that guests can enjoy the feeling of home. The fully equipped kitchens provide guests with the flexibility of dining in and the comfortable living areas are ideal for relaxing after a busy day exploring Sheffield.
Please note that not all of the apartments have a balcony, so please request at the time of booking.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.