Smith Street Residence, Outram Park
Smith Street Residence is located in proximity to the centre of Singapore, Outram is a popular place to visit or stay in the city whether on business or leisure. With the stunning Singapore River to the north and Downtown Singapore to the south, Outram is situated within proximity to some of Singapore’s most popular business and tourist locations.
In Outram, there are plenty of things to do– experience the authentic Outram Park markets to local cafés, restaurants and bars. Outram Park is known as one of the city’s key transport destination due to the local MRT Station, which ensures travelling around the area is simple. Within a few minutes, guests can reach the busy market streets of Chinatown, Clarke Quay nightlife and entertainment district or the well-regarded National Museum and Singapore Art Museum.
- Changi International Airport 12.6 miles
- Chinatown MRT Station 0.1 miles
- Lift access
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Communal lounge
- Television package: Freview
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Smith Street Residence is located in the stylish district of Outram, these furnished apartments in Singapore offer refined urban living in a central location. Replete with modern amenities and a decor designed for home-from-home living, our apartments in Outram seamlessly combine the tradition of Singapore with the contemporary metropolis.
Each of our apartments includes a chic modern kitchen that is designed to satisfy the requirements of extended stay guests staying in Singapore. The living area, in keeping with the welcoming tone of the apartment, features a comfortable seating area, a home entertainment system and a dining space. Tastefully styled, the living room exudes a stylish sense of urban living.
The bedrooms of the studio apartments in Singapore contain a double bed lined with exquisite linen, storage space, a lamp and a bedside cabinet, while the bathrooms contain both bathing and showering facilities. A stay with Thesqua.re entitles guests to complimentary Wi-Fi, access to a gym, a regular cleaning service, a parking space and 24-hour security.
We also provide complimentary airport transfer/breakfast, where the exact package is dependent on the length of stay, Gym packages may also be offered for selected bookings of 1 month and above!
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.