Conveniently located near local stores and public transportation.
- Stansted Mountfitchet miles
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Wooden flooring
- Walk on Balcony
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Enjoy and stay comfortably in a newly built unique house located in Stansted.
- Entire Two Storeys Upside Down House
- Two large bedrooms
- Two full bathrooms
- One half bathroom (washroom)
- One fully equipped kitchen
- One living room with Netflix, NOW TV, and a sofa bed.
- Free WiFi internet in the entire apartment
Relax and have a good sleep with BookedUK.
- Room 1: King-size Bed
- Room 2: King-size Bed with Zip and Link Bed (can be split into two single beds)
- High-quality bed linens are all provided
Take a nice bath in a fresh bathroom.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite): 1 Shower, toilet, and basin
- Bathroom 2 (main): 1 Bath tub with shower, toilet, and basin
- Bathroom 3: Toilet/WC
- Bath Towels and toiletries are provided
Be your own chef and master the art of cooking with our fully-equipped kitchen.
- Dining table with four chairs
- Refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, oven, stove
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.