Sveavagen Serviced Apartment, Stockholm
Norrmalm is the main borough of Stockholm’s city centre.
It's a modern hub for tourism and business, with shopping, restaurants, popular tourist sites and a residential area. Norrmalm is a great choice for those who really want to immerse themselves in city life. A modern and commercial area, this is a shopping lover’s paradise, especially on the busy pedestrian shopping street of Drottninggatan.
Architecture buffs should not miss the Stadsbiblioteket library, designed by the famous Swedish architect Gunnar Asplund.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||€230||€220||€200|
|3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||€260||€250||€240|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Bromma miles
- Arlanda miles
- Odenplan miles
- Central Station miles
- Rådmansgatan miles
- Odenplan miles
- Odenplan miles
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Chest of drawers
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
Vibrant and stylish, these serviced apartments in Stockholm are perfect for both business and leisure.
Both impressive in size and architecturally significant, this residential building is ideal for sophisticated living, with a perfect work-life balance. This majestic building with absolutely palatial features was constructed by the Swedish architect Gustaf Sällström between 1904- 1907. This stunning property, in one of Stockholm’s most attractive locations, has all the typical details preserved such as beautiful parquet flooring, marvellous high ceilings, transom windows, gorgeous stuccos, chandeliers, fireplace and ceiling medallions.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.